17 December 2006

xmas hench

Wedge's show on Sub FM this Tuesday (19th) promises to be a bit of a party. He'll be joined by a number of guests, including Thinking, Appleblim, Atki2, Peverlist and of course all H.E.N.C.H. crew in attendance. One big party for tha Bristol massif! All happening from 8pm GMT. I got a text from Wedge inviting me to go hang out with them at the studio - a secret location in central Bristol...so secret I don't even know where it is yet, but hopefully that information with be forthcoming shortly. I haven't been out anywhere for over a month, since the new baby arrived, so could certainly do with a change of scene! Failing that, I'll try and reach the H.E.N.C.H. night at the Tube on Thursday (see flyer, above).

Happy Xmas and New Year to all (and get well soon, Kek).

Now, let's get Spannered...